Since the next Eddie LaCrosse novel, He Drank, and Saw the Spider, doesn’t come out until this winter, I thought I’d start dropping some little visual hints about it. This picture contains a pretty obvious one: there is a sixteen-year-jump in the story. But if you can place the rest of the picture, you might also discern a few more things the book has in store….
- Deborah Blake on Cruel to be Kind: Killing Off a Major Character
- indipete on Film review: “Dawn of the Dragonslayer”
- He Drank, and Saw the Spider by Alex Bledsoe | The Irresponsible Reader on Wake of the Bloody Angel
- He Drank, and Saw the Spider by Alex Bledsoe | The Irresponsible Reader on He Drank and Saw the Spider
- Ramona Jackson on Who are the Melungeons, and where did they come from?