Since the next Eddie LaCrosse novel, He Drank, and Saw the Spider, doesn’t come out until this winter, I thought I’d start dropping some little visual hints about it. This picture contains a pretty obvious one: there is a sixteen-year-jump in the story. But if you can place the rest of the picture, you might also discern a few more things the book has in store….
- Two Kinds of Mystery Novel on The Sword-Edged Blonde
- Craig Jackson on The Great Rock and Roll Secret
- Here are many blogs for you! - MelissaFOlson.com on Guest Blog: Melissa Olson on Multiple First-Person Voices
- Shoshanah Lee Marohn on The Manic Pixie Pout-Pout
- Geoff on Review: The Making of Day of the Dead