Since the next Eddie LaCrosse novel, He Drank, and Saw the Spider, doesn’t come out until this winter, I thought I’d start dropping some little visual hints about it. This picture contains a pretty obvious one: there is a sixteen-year-jump in the story. But if you can place the rest of the picture, you might also discern a few more things the book has in store….
- Book of Apex blog tour: Author Interview – Alex Bledsoe | Lynn's Book Blog on Books
- E Keathley on Some thoughts on a Star Trek rewatch
- Link Day | Howard Andrew Jones Howard Andrew Jones on The Secrets of Writing Action Scenes
- Howard Jones on Some thoughts on a Star Trek rewatch
- Lawrence Fox on Some thoughts on a Star Trek rewatch